Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hello!

This is my very first blog post!  I would just like to start by saying, "Hello!"  As for what this blog will be....

It will be a lot of things, because I'm a lot of things.  For instance, I'm:

- fat
- gay
- vegan
- gamer
- politico
- nerd
- geek
- awesome
- etc., etc., etc.,

So basically.... Imagine a big ball of that!  No, seriously....  I'll be taking about issues such as fat activism and acceptance, how that relates to being gay and vegan, recipes and creations I make throughout my vegan journey, some gamer-ness when I have time, generally geekery and nerddom will always be included, and finally -- you'll always get a good dose of awesome.

I'll be updating soon, so check back!  For now, have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love this big fat gay vegan you speak of. Tell him I said hello will ya?

    Sincerely,

    Ms. Coltrane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere, from one fat, gay vegan to another. xx

    ReplyDelete